Radio Gamepass/ Race Gamemode Ideas

So first the radio, basically as far as i’m aware all the cars have detailed radios in the inside, so why not give them a function?
Could be a button at the bottom of the screen when you get in your car and it lets you put in roblox audio codes after you buy the pass for oh idk, 30-40 rbx?
The radio will keep playing when you exit vehicle unless you turn it off, or the car cannot be driven any longer
Also, there could be a button in settings to mute music so other peoples music doesn’t bother yours, or maybe you don’t want music at all.

You guys said you wanted to add a racing function to the game as well, so i’m just throwing some ideas. It can be kinda like derby, a whole separate server, with different tracks to vote for just like derby. maybe add pickups like in mario, the Booster, the saw thing, just items to stop other racers.

Hope you like my ideas :blush:

25 Likes

Not a bad idea.

7 Likes

Thats so good!

7 Likes

Radio is definitely coming as per the trello, but yeah maybe add a time function and play/pause (unlike a lot of other crappy radios i’ve seen on roblox)

9 Likes

Music is one of my favorite things and when I play this game I am usually listening to music while I play, so that how I came up with this idea :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Pause/Play is definitely a good idea

7 Likes

Maybe make the Radio to be buyable and maybe when you buy it you acctually lose some of ur money, or you can earn it?

I would like that CC2 to not be a “too much” robux dependent game like … Ultimate Driving, when everything costs robux.

6 Likes

It is more playable and it will attract more players if people dont have to spend a lot of robux.

5 Likes

I see what your saying but I honestly think having your money count go down is a bad idea, and I think robux is the way to go because everyone would just have it and it wouldnt be that exciting imo

6 Likes

hmmm… yea just trying to protect no robux people

5 Likes

I get that, its a sweet idea for sure!

5 Likes

You could also listen to Spotify or other music applications instead of the in-game music.

7 Likes

Booooorrrinnggggg besides maybe people want to listen to music together? I think its a fun idea

6 Likes

:( He bully me! He call me boring. Get him.

7 Likes

And for the record as the radio doesn’t actually exist yet I do play music while I play lol

5 Likes

Thing is, I don’t want anyone trolling with it, in other driving games you can hear the troll’s radio from everywhere. So please also make it to only play for the person who has the radio on on their computer. I already know if this gets added without that, people will be blasting music through out the server, and ear rape, just no… so I would want it to play for the person who turns on the radio.

Random: I hope people like my suggestions too! I would love for at least one of my suggestions added into the game.

6 Likes

I did say you could mute other peoples music so you can only hear yours

6 Likes

Finally I can put my beta music on the radio! I will love it like that!

6 Likes

Well in terms of a race gamemode, what about for initially adding it, it is added to derby as a gamemode to be played after a free-for-all round? Just with one map that it changes to so that it is on an actual track and so the devs don’t have to make a bunch of race courses that don’t ever get used if the gamemode flops.

5 Likes

Since I miss the old car crushers 2 soundtrack. Or maybe you can also make it like enter a link or a audio, I wish I can get to panwellz inventory so I can get the beta music. That’s all I want. Please let me have your beta music panwellz! SevereStorm is my user name btw

5 Likes