Racing achievement bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
I have the top time for #91 car (Elso Rosota 40B) and i dont have the achievement

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
its really only a one time thing but i can try to do it with another car

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. be top 1 in a vehicle and not get the achievement

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username: tubuscuslover1234

3 Likes

3 Likes

i see that your btr extension makes it easier to see what badges you have but i think they discontinued it or something

3 Likes

i dont think that wouldnt make badges not be gotten?

2 Likes

The only badge you can’t get anymore is Beta Tester, and I don’t even think it was a badge…

3 Likes

you have to be the first for a car, so if you weren’t first for the car, you don’t get it

2 Likes

how do we know u even got the record in the first place?

3 Likes

i provided a picture of it???

2 Likes

yes but i dont know why i havent gotten the race one if i clearly have the top time for the elso rosoto 40b

2 Likes

you see but i am the top time for the Elso Rosota 40B (as seen in the picture) and i dont have the achievement

2 Likes

Hmmm

2 Likes

update: I have gotten the top times in two cars(while writing this, i have done a total of 3, but i lost a top time for the elso) and i still dont have the achievement which is super weird

2 Likes

K I’m blind srry

3 Likes

are you on the discord server?

2 Likes

idk contact panwellz to get you the badge because u have evidence you are at 91 place

3 Likes

You need to be 1st not 91st but actually first

2 Likes

does the car that you got 1st in have 100 submissions?

2 Likes

i am
my name is qwq

1 Like

it does have 100 times

2 Likes

i meant like 91st car with the #1 time

2 Likes