Race Mower 5000 has driving issues

What is the bug?
Answer: Race Lawnmower (aka. Race Mower 5000) has issues with turning, effectively making it unusable for what it was meant for, races.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Unconsistenly but frequently

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Windows 10 computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn the Race Mower 5000
  2. Gain a mild amount of speed (100km/h should be enough)
  3. Repeatedly tap right (or left)
  4. The vehicle will after a few taps continue turning

Roblox username: Pouleto317 (Nicked Landkreuzer)

PS: I will happily supply you with a video recording in the event of a failure to replicate the bug.

1 Like

Its not a bug. Its not meant to be controllable. Go 10 mph like a normal lawn mower and it will function fine.

The thing is, it also happens when you go slowly. Ok, maybe the “car” is just a meme but the performances look really good and I’d love to be able to use it properly.

I believe this has already been reported before

I’ve only seen a single issue with Race Mower 5000 but not specifically this one. Closest find was this post : Race mower 5000 drifts when i didn't have drift tires while steering, (high speed) , which got no reply.

why would u use it on races

it drifts because the back is heavy and the controls at high speed is not very good

I never said it drifted ? I said that it loses control in a way that is not normal : it just continues doing the input you were doing, which I don’t think is implemented purposefully. Also Moderator above (I think) might have acknolewdged it as a bug.

this also could be an issue with your keyboard, my fried had that too on a laptop and it was with every car, most likely to be the lag

Buy a crowbar to wreck the back end of the lawnmower. After that it will be much easier to control the lawnmower. And if you dont have a crowbar, just crash into the wall repeatedly.
READ → Also did you know that you can wheelie with the racemower? Crash the front end of the lawnmower and then becouse the center of mass is over the backwheels, it is able to wheelie on a slope angled up.

Becouse “race” mower lol

XD

here’s my 2 cents
yes its handling characteristics are very bad, but its simply because it’s a lawnmower. mowers arent meant to go that fast and since they are so light and wheelbase is very small, it is highly prone to handling issues, otherwise a swift termination of control (wreck) because its simply isnt engineered for it
its way too fast for its size, which leads to its handling being very touchy

3 Likes

Isn’t this called torque steer? It happens with the bolide

3 Likes

yes.

1 Like

the mower has probably the worst torque steer in the game because of its very high HP-weight ratio.
the bolide…it does it because of its design.

2 Likes

I remember you taught me that lol
In one of my update videos

1 Like

cool

It understeers

1 Like

to elaborate a bit more on the torque steer, the mower has it bad because it just aint build for it (I forgot to include a couple of key points)
It isnt built for it, its making way too much power for something with such an uneven center of gravity.
Very high HP to weight ratio, and can also be drivetype, However, FWD torque steer isnt really a think in CC2, it seems to only effect RWD vehicles.
Torque steer inRL is felt in launch or heavy acceleration, depending on vehicle, power, environment, and drivetrain.

AWD cars have the bliss of not having any torque steer. AWD Cars also retain their energy much better because power is sent to all four wheels. They actually tend to GAIN energy in turns rather than lose it.
FWD cars have a tendency to lose energy, RWD is second place in that aspect and AWD being the best

The Bolide does it because its RWD, light, and makes a metric ton of power (not literally)
its just a weakness associated with an extremely powerful, fast handling AWD car that doesn’t weigh much

1 Like