Pr stunts (forza horizon copy lol)

This would probably be difficult to add, but speed zones, speed traps, danger signs, or even drift zones would be a good addition in a future update. If anyone doesn’t know what this things are, here is what they would do:

a speed trap would simply measure your speed as you pass a certain point. There would be a ranking system based on stars. For example, you go 100mph, you get 1 star and 50 credits. 150mph, you get 2 stars and 75 credits. 200mph, 3 stars and 100 credits.

Speed zones are similar, but instead of measuring your speed at a single point, they measure your average speed over a distance (this one would probably be really hard to add but idk) A good spot for a speed zone would be on the road going up the mountain or on that big looping road that goes around the island. If you drive backwards or out of bounds, you fail.

Danger signs (you could just call them jumps or something) Are basically spots where you can drive off of and try to get the biggest jump possible. The more distance you get, the more stars you get. This would probably be the easiest thing to add, as there are already ramps that are in the perfect spot for a danger sign! Some other good spots would be at the end of the runway or in the stunt park.

Drift zones (probably wouldn’t be very popular unless there were new drifting physics) are like speed zones, but instead of measuring your speed, measures how many drift points you can get. Drift points would be calculated depending on how fast you are drifting and how much angle you can get. If you drive backwards or out of bounds, you fail.

I didn’t see anyone else suggesting this, but if this has already been suggested, please let me know.

2 Likes

1/10 not good, stunts basically ruin the race tracks

1 Like

i like your idea

1 Like

bruh how

1 Like

You Have One Job, But Failed

“This guy was trying to search for Forza Horizon 4 PR Stunts in Google and found this: ‘CC2 PR Stunts Suggestion (FH4 copy lol).’ AT LEAST HE’S HONEST”

1 Like

Maybe this should be added in the stunt park, buuuuut they added a race track to it so I don’t know how this can be arranged