POV it’s 1974 and you’re getting a muscle car

So no story for this one bec I’m lazy

cougar originally belonged to a drug gang in san francisco, police don’t want it so they’re selling it to you (42k miles, 23k price because the police want to get more money)

judge belongs to your neighbor, he got mad and kicked the door and has a dent in driver side door and now is selling it (23k miles, is 14k)

camaro ss is a rare find, found in a dusty ass barn by your dad and he wants to sell it to you (has only 10k miles woah and is 19k)

chevelle is a collector’s car, now he’s an old man and auctioned everything off except for that (2k miles, is 25k price because it’s in mint condition)

mustang rear ended a pinto and the entire front is mangled but hey, it runs so might as well get it (40k miles, 1.5k price cheap)

Credit to @Alanzcool

6 Likes

fine if you won’t make a story then i will

cougar originally belonged to a drug gang in san francisco, police don’t want it so they’re selling it to you (42k miles, 23k price because the police want to get more money)

judge belongs to your neighbor, he got mad and kicked the door and has a dent in driver side door and now is selling it (23k miles, is 14k)

camaro ss is a rare find, found in a dusty ass barn by your dad and he wants to sell it to you (has only 10k miles woah and is 19k)

chevelle is a collector’s car, now he’s an old man and auctioned everything off except for that (2k miles, is 25k price because it’s in mint condition)

mustang rear ended a pinto and the entire front is mangled but hey, it runs so might as well get it (40k miles, 1.5k price cheap)

4 Likes

the boss obv

2 Likes

In the middle of the gas crisis? eh idk probably the cougar

1 Like

Camaro all the way, its an incredible deal lol

3 Likes

Camaro or the Chevelle, both look like pretty good choices

3 Likes

cam am ro

2 Likes

Cheers

2 Likes

GTO yes

2 Likes

it’s the middle of the oil crisis so I’ll use the cash I have to get a new Civic.

3 Likes

Camaro SS big time

2 Likes

Chevelle

2 Likes