Plz fix this glitch or bug as fast as you could

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: you’ll get stuck everytime in that spot always when your in a low car

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. pick a low car
  2. drive in this part and…

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**Cedrickadik09

2 Likes

and also its so triggerizing because when you dont have much time to get evacuated then that happen

1 Like

quick question, can you show us a pit more of the area around that spot, because I have no clue where that is just looking at grass and road.

1 Like

I circle the road the is commonly well doing that

1 Like

just I just wanna fix that because you will have a short time in a core meltdown then that happen

1 Like

just imagine that happen to you when an meltdown happen

1 Like

I get that, but can you show us the area from a farther perspective if you know what i mean? I don’t think they can fix it if they don’t know where exactly the problem is.

1 Like

what my car spot

1 Like

at*

1 Like

and that’s in the mountains road when your going up

1 Like

there’s the spot that always happen

1 Like

Ah I see.

1 Like

Show me your game settings real quick i may have a theory.

1 Like

for some reason random times when I spawn, especially when I turn the options like destruction quality high when I respawn my car, it gets glitched in the floor or it falls under the map

this happens about 40/100 percent of the time, I even saw someone get there bus stuck in the floor when they respawned

username: plushappyface

2 Likes

I think that is the same problem @emmanuelcedrick_merc is having but I can’t tell for sure.

1 Like

well I always set it on low because I’m on mobile and lagness

1 Like

Maybe it’s also cause of low ground clearance and also that low end settings the parts are more boxier and are more likely to get stuck on things they otherwise wouldn’t.

1 Like

well I just want to pan fix this because it’s super annoying

Yes, but its not the most urgent thing, it still should be fixed but its definitely not at the top of the priorities list.

You can avoid that section of road.

Eventually it should get fixed, but the quickest way to get it fixed is to message panwellz on his twitter about the bug.

lol cN you send this to pan to urgent fix because its annoying