Please make Terrain Destroyer non-VIP

Newer robloxians are struggling with the old NSX, so i have to suggest the Terrain Destroyer to no longer require VIP.

Make Terrain Destroyer non-VIP for everyone
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

I disagree, if anything it needs a buff, right now it is not worthy of its current title. The NSX is also one of the best cars in beginner, dodge police even more so

3 Likes

however, there are some things suggested that could possibly replace it, or be a very good VIP vehicle as to the point of making it non VIP. But how the game is now, I have to disagree.
If the Bugatti type 57C is added as VIP, along with one other car, and perhaps my suggested 1st gen Silverado, then this could definitely be doable
if my truck was added, that alone would probably deem the TD unworthy of VIP but…we can only speculate, time will tell

3 Likes

If the td gets revamped than it would be worthy, but in its current state it isn’t worthy one bit

3 Likes

true
I mean, its a considerable threat if you are god tier at derby (I got 11 KO with it with NO respawns OR plow, but it was very difficult, and required a lot of cautious driving (ironic with a truck like that)
it can be deadly in the right hands, but its weakness are too large, and too easy to exploit (cherry-bomb four cylinder place-holder engine, really weak there, also its very easy to hit)

2 Likes

the Bugatti type 57C that is coming is probably going to be (its in beginner, I know that already from its specifications, its not super fast) VIP, it is worthy of VIP because of its very unique construction, etc. For a tier 1
I could go down the list of vehicles that may get added in the future
my truck suggestion, the most popular one, is, in beginner lobbies, VERY worthy of VIP, it would have by a considerable margin, the highest attack rating there, only being beat by the tier 3 VIP bulldozer.
it would be an extremely potent tier 1, possibly tier 2.
the mustang honestly…Idk…(mustang already in game) I think it should stay VIP, but…in the future im not sure

2 Likes

M E A N M O W E R
thats gonna prob be in the low millions range

2 Likes

yeah probably VIP cause of how unique it is

1 Like

its probably gonna have a very good attack but average defense
its basically gonna be like a super kamikaze tier 1 lol its probably going to have 100+ attack considering it can go 0-60 in 3 seconds
imagine with all modifications in cc2 like turbocharger
it would go to 60 in like 1 point something LOL

1 Like

I dunno though its super light, would probably impact its attack greatly

1 Like

no

2 Likes

we wanted it to become non-VIP because it is too unfair for everyone!

2 Likes

non-VIP = unfair for CC2 Devloper

they work full time for there job not for your ‘‘free stuff is never have on this world’’

2 Likes

the TD may need a huge buff, but its too powerful imo to be normal. Other than a head on hit, its very durable, but depending on other things that could be added into beginner, something may replace its position, or just deep it not VIP
depending on what gets added later

1 Like