Please do something about this

So, since I do a lot of things that revolve around CC2, and watch a lot of CC2 Youtube videos. Also, I get a lot of CC2 content on my recommendations. Though, I got something that kind of surprised me. It is a Youtube video where this guy talks about, and uses a script (aka exploit) in CC2. This is not cool. At all. I’m not sure what to do about this, because in the comments section, everybody seemed to love it, and it apparently works. Please do something about it.

Link: [UPDATED] ROBLOX | Car Crushers 2 Script Hack GUI | Auto Farm | Infinite Parts | *PASTEBIN 2021* - YouTube
(Btw, I’m not advertising his channel or anything, I’m just showing you his video.)

Hopefully this turned out to be useful for the developers of CC2, and the community. Exploiting is violating the rules and regulations of Roblox. Hopefully this post helps in getting rid of exploiters in CC2 and Roblox alike. And prevent them from ever coming back, or having new exploiters come around and mess things up.

5 Likes

if anyone cares should we and the ppl who care just dislike all his vids and just insult him in the comments

5 Likes

“it apparently works” so you are telling us that you had to use it yourself to see if it works.Who’s smart now?

1 Like

I did not use it, I read the comments and they were thanking him so I assumed that it works. And I’m not checking if it does.

2 Likes

I told him and the comment section everyone In the actual cc2 community hate them

3 Likes

Its a joke Jimmy Biscuit

1 Like

You can just report on discord

wow seen way to many ppl using “autofarm” hack

1 Like

Fr, it feels so much better when all of your hard work pays off, rather than doing nothing and just beating the game

2 Likes

bro this is not cool

2 Likes

Can you stop being rude to people

1 Like

I reported it to YouTube under “fraud,” explaining that cheating deprives the creators of their income (even more so if legitimate players, sick of always losing to cheaters, decide not to return). I don’t know if YouTube will do anything about it, but perhaps if others also report it…?

3 Likes

If it helps, I reported the video and his channel.

3 Likes

Yes, it helps a lot

2 Likes