Peugeot 206 GTI

The peugeot 206 GTI is one ove my dream cars and would be a nice additiom to CC2. It has 180 hp and a 0-60 time of 7 seconds.




15 Likes

10/10 pic quality

8 Likes

I can smell the pixels

7 Likes

I can smell them too

4 Likes

Revive + CC2 stats

  • Fictional Name: Perduot 409 FTO
  • Price: 35,000$ - 65,000$
  • Parts: 109
  • Speed: 211 km/h (131 MPH)
  • Acceleration: 8.2
  • Braking: 11.5
  • Handling: 11.3
  • Race Class: 61
  • Derby Tier: 1
  • Attack Rating: 39
  • Defense Rating: 63
  • Requires: Nothing
  • Max Scraps: 2000

Bonus fun fact: It looks pretty similar to the Summit Kintla that was in CC2 at one point until it got removed in early-2022. I believe that vehicle (the Summit) took inspiration from the 206 GTI

2 Likes

Revive again

1 Like

i find it really funny that the rear picture of the 206 is actually 4k

1 Like