Parts of the map not loading

What is the bug?
Answer: parts of the map not loading

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*phone and tablet and computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go outside of the destruction facility
  2. Not loaded in parts of the map are in random places
    Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
    Yes/No: no

**Roblox username:**0wheyitzjmv1409

7 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a Roblox issue but I made sure I was using the latest version of Roblox and made sure my internet wasn’t slow

4 Likes

Maybe the new rendering system finally shat itself, I was noticing this earlier but thought it was internet.

3 Likes

Hello @0wheyitzjmv1409

Thanks for reporting.

We have had a lot of people report about this, as a tester I test with multiple devices. So everything loads differently. From many observations during my gameplay and testing, the loading system revolves around your device performance, age, and settings. I would like to help you solve this for the future now with some descriptions about the system.

Let’s use my Xbox One S for example, this is a previous generation console that Microsoft released back in 2016. Another device we can use is a Windows 7 Dell Laptop. Both these devices are old and weak as they age. So because of that, they struggle to keep up with the constant updates of Roblox and CC2 which costs longer load times with graphics and/or the speed of your game. Devices new or old could also have a fault in the system that prevents it from performing as it should. Could be a faulty graphics card or some parts not operating properly.

Another thing to point out is that Roblox will also have faulty updates and from many people, they add a lot of stuff too much for some to handle. But that’s not the case I believe.

One more thing, WiFi is also a huge factor in this too. Having a weak connection can prevent textures and other things from loading fast or not at all. Having a stable and strong connection should help the device load more accurately and efficiently.

To conclude this, Having a good WIFI connection and a good device should eliminate your problems. From my understanding it seems you might be needed an upgrade on your device and/or WIFI. However you should check your settings and open up the performance bar to monitor ping and other system “sensors” as you play. You can also on most devices modify your graphics manually to help assist with the loading.

If none of this is the case then It could be a Roblox issue but this shouldn’t be a CC2 issue at all. 90% of these regard device or WiFi issues.

I hope you were able to understand everything here. Hopefully I was helpful with this report.

Best regards,

Nate

2 Likes

I think it’s a load/rendering issue with Roblox because I hadn’t had those problems before, I alrighty checked my Wi-Fi speeds and restarted my devices

2 Likes

Hello @0wheyitzjmv1409

I have conducted an urgent test. Can confirm the render failure, however this is ultimately Roblox at fault. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Nate

2 Likes

guys i think it got solved

1 Like

Yeah, I think so It loads correctly.
I was wondering if anyone had the same problem yesterday

2 Likes

Glad to know it’s been happening for everyone

1 Like