Once again expressing my opinion on pro crushers

So of course many people are reporting bugs about the new update, so far I haven’t heard of any of these people that have been ranked up. Then, someone comes out of nowhere and reports a bug that has been reported 3 times before (bet if I had posted it it would have been shut down) and pan ranks them up for it. Need I say more?

6 Likes

well

5 Likes

Pan doesn’t notice everything, he’s a busy man, cut him some slack

7 Likes

Chloe has a point. He did however inform me about the underground loaders steering.

5 Likes

6 Likes

im a bit confused as a ton of bugs reported today have been fixed but no one got pro crusher

6 Likes

He doesn’t have to give people pro crusher if he himself already knew something wasn’t right after the game is out

4 Likes

ah makes sense

5 Likes

Yep, plenty of sense there.

3 Likes

I don’t do all the rankups at once, usually I promote someone as I fix the reported bug (Some that I did today).

As for the car values one, the issue had gotten progressively worse each update and I didn’t realize until that post. (But will probably promote the other ones as well)

More rankups will come for the competition bugs soon by Spooks who worked on that system

9 Likes

oh, thanks for letting us know

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.