Oilstainlab HF-11

Oilstainlab HF-11

So remember that crazy porsche looking indycar inspired supercar that was like hyped a while back, the Oilstainlab half-11?

yeah this thing, unfortunately its not that, since that was “too crazy” to exist, but Oilstainlab tweaked it a little and made it more “reasonable”, so we got the HF-11 instead. Created by 2 Ukrainian Twins, that were raised in Canada, who then dropped of high school. The HF-11 is the car we all want but can’t have, since it costs 2.35 million… but hey if you don’t have that money you can also have the internal combustion ONLY version for 1.8 million.
Anyways, think of a Porsche 911 and yoink the engine out of that( the engine isn’t actually from Porsche, but bare with me), now think of a Jaguar cx-75 but modify the front end and make it more curved and give it frog eyes, remove the rear bumper and yeah that’s pretty much this thing. Powered by a 4.5 Litre mid-mounted Flat-Six that revs up to 12k rpm, which it produces 650 hp while aiming to “weigh less than miata” with their carbon fiber monocoque, while sending all that power to the rear wheels only, by a 6 speed manual or a 7 speed auto. Or if that doesn’t suite your tastes, you also have the option to get a EV only version which makes 850 hp but is the same chassis and drivetrain. But unforunately only 25 models are planning to get produced, but then again, when was the last time you’ve seen a street legal car this crazy since like the Mcturtry Speirling.

fun fact: it is being built in Canada where the Ford gt was built ( the 2016 one)
love their website btw: https://www.oilstainlab.com/
they have a sound demo

Exterior

Interior

Specifications:

Engine:

• Engine Type: Flat-6 / 80Kwh battery
  • Fuel Type: Petrol/ Electric
  • Displacement: 4.5 litres
  • Engine Layout: Mid Engine, RWD
  • Transmission Type: 6 speed manual/ 7 speed auto

Performance Figures:

• Peak Power: 650 horsepower
  • Peak Torque: will do in future
  • RPM Limit: 12000
  • 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.2
  • Top Speed: high

Dimensions:

• Body Style: coupe
  • Length: 170 inches( i hate inches)
  • Width: 80 inches
  • Height: 44 inches
  • Wheelbase: 106.8 inches
  • Front Tread: 1735 millimetres
  • Rear Tread: 1735 millimetres
  • Ground Clearance: 4.8 inches
  • Curb Weight: ~910kg
    • Weight Distribution: 45:55
  • Front Tires: MIchelin Cup 2 R 275/35R19
  • Rear Tires: Michelin Cup 2 R 335/30R20

CC2 Stats:

• Fictional Name: OIL? did I hear OIL :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :us: :us: :us: :gun: :gun: :gun:
  • Derby Tier: 1
  • Pricing: 15B
  • Exclusivity: Group
16 Likes

:us:

7 Likes

This is truly the 911 of all time

6 Likes

no one told me that it took 2hrs to get a nice topic badge

6 Likes

ive been waiting 25 hours and still not got mine :skull:

5 Likes

one like away is unfortunate

5 Likes

yea, its such a fire car too

and its gonna be my car in less than a year cuz its a family car and we just rotate through it as we get our own cars (not that specific one i pulled images from online but the same year make model and trim)

5 Likes

where did the rear end go
can’t have shit in detroit

6 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, this looks sick though

6 Likes

unique driver-focused hypercar no.9582849

6 Likes

It can take even a revive to do so

6 Likes
7 Likes

yes