(not sure where to put this) General tuning potential increase

Quite a lot of cars like the freshly remodeled R35 need a buff when upgraded (stock performance can stay the same).
Also it’d be a good idea to make them a bit better than the cars that have that rating stock. It kinda gets boring to having the typical B class lobby filled with stock Supras and whatever that Gavanni thing is for example, so people should be encouraged to mod their cars more often.

3 Likes

i mean when the odyssey was buffed the defense went up by like 40

And there should be more upgrades like brake upgrades. Cuz like, now if u want ur car to go fast, u just fully upgrade it. Without the gear ratio slider, there is no difference between all the other players cars. So give us freedom. Freedom to choose turbos or superchargers, freedom to choose suspension types, freedom to add off-road wheels to every car and not just trucks. U get what i mean. But WHy StOP hERe?? Let us customize our cars. Not just “customize” (what it is now). There is more stuff then just wheels, spoilers and color. Add suspension tuning, camber, offset, steer angle, headlight colors, more tire types, small body attachments, different colored bodyparts, and the list goes on. Cc2 has started making detailed interiors aswell, so why not interior customization? I feel like cc2 just added customization to stop customization suggestions. They just added essential stuff. The big stuff or ez to do stuff. I think a second customization update would help cc2. But anyway, i dont even play cc2 longer, and its just a Roblox game and nothing too fancy. So why would cc2 even bother to go through all this trouble and programming and designing. They only do this for money lately anyway

My favourite thing about B class races is destroying these types of people in the Brabus G900, and then when they try and ram me off the track they get severe damage while I don’t notice :rofl:

I’m more of the type of guy to just destroy people with my Testarossa

1 Like

mfw i absolutely destroy the entire pro lobby with a ctsv:

I like to do the same with the nissan silvia,except for the fact that you cant really let people ram you with that car.I just LOVE the nissan silvia so much,quite litterally CARRIES the whole early game on the racing and derby stuff,i did not need a different car to race until i was at 800-900K where the A-Class subaru is.
now im at 4T and i still use the silvia from time to time,never lets ya down on B-Class races :d

1 Like