New update is a cash grab

This new update is just begging people to buy the 250 robux gamepass, its just a fuck you in the face for poor people, i havent played in a long time but if the credit cap is still 5000 then what the fuck man??? the extimo’s air control costs 5.7k holy shit

11 Likes

the bloodhound costs 11k

also the thing is you can just avoid buying the gamepass and just get the car for 150

4 Likes

(These missions will be back soon) I only came back for this

4 Likes

Yeah the update is a cashgrab forcing people to spend robux to complete a challenge or not get the car associated with the event.
L update

5 Likes

For once I actually agree to this to an extent.
I think that it’s perfectly fine that there is a way to unlock all of the air controls for Robux as a means of monetisation.

Where I take issue currently is that the only other way to get air controls on any car are credits, which not only are a pain in the ass to grind but the way and rate at which you get them are also really inconsistent.

Add that to ridiculously high prices for some higher level cars and suddenly getting air controls for some (let alone all) vehicles becomes extremely tedious.

6 Likes

As said, I don’t think this update will be very easy unless you buy the air thrusters gamepass (WHICH DOESNT EVEN WORK FOR MOBILE GODDAMNIT!!!)

4 Likes

I actually personally agree with this

Considering that the average derby match generates around 100 credits, and each match would last for an average of 4 minutes, this means that you generate 1,500 credits per hour

Now the cost of 1,500 credits is 170 robux, which works out to about $1.70 USD (assuming 1 robux is equivalent to 1 American cent)

Assuming that the average minimum wage job pays $17.00, you can get 15,000 credits this way (17 / 1.7 = 10 so 10 x 1,500 = 15,000)

However, since the gamepass is 250 robux, this works out to $2.50 USD, meaning that the similar price to being able to purchase 1,500 credits ($1.70 USD), you save a LOT more robux purchasing the gamepass rather than purchasing credits or grinding them in derby

Some of the air controls aren’t even obtainable through normal measures as well, as some of these upgrades are well above 5,000 credits (the Bloodhound LSR has its upgrade price set at 11,000)

You’re better off growing up and getting a job rather than sinking more than 500 hours grinding credits to purchase these upgrades

8 Likes

So true because if your dumping hours into the game for air thrusters you are better off purchasing it for robux than grinding for almost a duration of a limited car to just get air thrusters which only work for PC.

3 Likes

I agree with you. This update made it impossible to get the thrusters for every vehicle for f2p players. I mean the bloodhound is 11k which you could only buy if you had leftover credits from the Lamborghini removal (which you probably don’t).

3 Likes

This update is the worst

4 Likes

Yeah because you probably spent the leftover credits from the removal of Lamborghini on actually useful stuff and not some air thrusters which don’t work too well.
This update is the worst, the only way we can fix this is if we can get panwellz to decrease the air thrusters price, which will be an excruciating process.

5 Likes

Yeah it was an absolute pain to grind credits for the challenge. Being free to play is very difficult and downright annoying sometimes. Air thrusters are very cool but you don’t get any rewards for doing stunts in any situation, other than the challenges (which were fun honestly). There aren’t stunt competitions, there aren’t stunt scores like in any other game with stunts. What you’re spending 1.5k credits on is really just a smooth landing when your car gets launched, and that rarely happens outside of races. When you get launched in a race it’s just faster to respawn most of the time.

I seriously love this game, but why is half of the content either locked behind a paywall or way too difficult to get without money?

4 Likes

Good news is that I am planning to buy air thrusters (for no reason pretty much.)

2 Likes

True, I am a 4 year CC2 veteran and I do not like the concept of pay 2 win, panwellz took the game in the wrong direction with P2W Content like useless things for so much and once a limited car for 140 ROBUX!!! That’s just downright dumb.
At least keep it at 50-80 robux but 140 robux for a limited car is downright atrocious.

4 Likes

so in other words, you being lazy and wanting to buy limiteds with robux is why the game is becoming more p2w?

4 Likes

honestly getting limiteds with mission points isn’t even hard anymore
you get the additional 15 mission points on every third day and seventh day of your streak
not to mention the double mission point weekends
before the max you could get in a single week without premium was 105 mission points, which meant getting the Nio EP9 would take 3 weeks
now the max without premium is 165 mission points, which means you could get a 300 mission point car like the Audi e-tron VGT in under two weeks

it’s not hard, it just requires patience
point of CC2 being P2W still stands, it’s just that if you want to get limiteds, you don’t have to be a diehard fan anymore

6 Likes

Yes, it saves time you can use for something else, like touching grass.

3 Likes

Plus I edited the post so that thing is no longer on the reply.

2 Likes

It wastes time just bargaining mission points for a rather bad car than touching grass

2 Likes

dude daily missions take like 10 minutes at most

5 Likes