New Cars for update 23

What cars should be added in the next update I think there should be a RAM diesel and a Pagani Zonda R

And should there be a setting where you can change the gears and turn lights on the cars on and off

3 Likes

When does update 23 take place, if any of you happen to know? I suggested a vehicle a few minutes ago in vehicle suggestions that should be added in next update (I wish, my cars never get added)

3 Likes

Tesla semi

3 Likes

This would be a nice unique add
Just one I pulled and suggested…the difference of this one and the one already added, this one being four wheels drive, and having a heavy machine gun, also bigger

3 Likes

I think there should be a SAM (surface to air missle) launcher in the next update

4 Likes

A SAM launcher tank

4 Likes

YES

3 Likes

Another idea of mine for the next update is a top fuel dragster. I recently found out about this and I’m really hyped about the next update and I’m pretty hooked on this game. I do be extremely happy if cars like the ones I’ve mentioned get into Car Crushers 2. Btw does Panwells or any body else who works on Car Crushers look at this forum? And if they don’t is there another way to contact them probably?

3 Likes

Properly*

3 Likes

BMW i8

3 Likes

Maybe Scania Touring

3 Likes

I would like some modern ferrais, maclern 765lt, BMW i8, audi e tron gt, audi spyder, maclern 570 2019, ferrai 488 pista, and finally mercedes g wagon maybach

3 Likes

Also a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster

3 Likes

lamborghini aventador again :c (i´m telling this cause old people will remember the past lamborghini that i refer)

3 Likes

Why is this a topic

3 Likes

There are more than enough supercars people. Please.
Adding more supercars is like adding the same car over and over now. All of them ingame perform almost all the same. The game needs more veriety, like older trucks. Beginner derby car tree needs some love

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.