New "auto unlock limited" subscription questions i have

I am inquisitive about the new “subscription” thing.
so I’m just going to ask questions so I can know what it means.
and also kinda predict le future, plz no become pet sim.

Unlocking related questions
(All answered by the subscription description)

1. Just like the description says, does it unlock all past limited?
    NO

2. Does it give limited cars which were once not, but now are? (old modeled cars)
    NO

3. Does it unlock mission-required limited cars, and even unlock progression limited?
    NO

4. Following the last question, do future mission-unlocked limited cars get auto-unlocked after buying the subscription?
    NO

Saves related question

1. If I unsub the subscription, will you lose the limited cars that you unlocked from it only?

5.5. Following the last question, Will the car data on limited cars saved? (so you don’t grind again)

1. If you bought the subscription but you haven’t login the game , will the game saves all the limited cars you can get in the time of not play while have the subscription ,or needs you to login to actually receive the free car?

Other related questions

1. Will the subscription give a title or chat color in the future?

Price and Future changes

1. Will the subscription have a Robux model version?

2. Will the subscription have a season or yearly model?

3. Will the subscription ever increase in price?

4. And last, will there be “Full unlock” or “Vip+Limited” unlocked cars like the “Pro” and “Pro Max” models of the subscription? Even subscriptions and passes for car upgrades?

Personal thoughts (very biased opinion beware)[funny meme included]

Now after these questions, I just hope there won’t be that many shortcut packages coming out so I can keep my sense of pride and accomplishment for the game lol.

Please just make it only unlock mission-point-related limited. (my real thought)

I would rather the game give more spraying/skin-related products so it won’t destroy much of the progression of the game.

well, I’m really criticizing the subscription a lot, am I? yeah sorry for that.

1 Like

If you click the subscription it would answer most of your questions

1 Like

sometimes you wonder if people even bother reading descriptions

2 Likes

oki my bad here now imma be the not so smart person award

wait but I still need the other questions filled man, by that I mean questions 5-11.

5 & 5.5: you won’t lose your limiteds (if I’m being honest, if you lose the limiteds from something that’s more subscription based, which can be cancelled, that would be extremely dumb)
6: you might need to login to claim your car, I think it’s probably similar to the booster events, but take this with a grain of salt
7: I highly doubt so
8: I’m not sure, but this probably might not happen due to Roblox’s physical limits
9: maybe, not sure about this one
10: considering that this game never really has ever recieved discounts, no
11: I highly doubt this

thank you