My suggestions for handling quitting/failing to finish races

Before posting, make sure that:

• The suggestion is not in the Car Crushers 2 Trello Trello
  • It has not been suggested in the forum already (Search or check the “your topic is similar to…” tab)

If it already exists, like that instead to increase the chances of it being added!

I have a suggestion or two regarding race conclusions.

The main one is that I think players who fail to finish races when results are decided should automatically earn some kind of reward for participating. In server-announced races, this could be the FREE rewards (6th place and below). In player-organized races, there could be a 4th token reward slot reserved for players whose final placements are lower than 3rd or DNF. Earning a reward even when not finishing would still require at least being IN the race when the results are decided, so quitting wouldn’t count.

Speaking of quitting, I think the “Leaving Race” menu should have the “Go Back/Respawn” button in the same centered position as the “Go Back” button that appears in a “Checkpoint Missed” scenario, with the “Quit” button below it. This should reduce the chance of accidentally quitting because the desired button moved.

2 Likes