My -av Command Solution

Hello, so recently a bit of controversy with the -avatar command.
Should we be able to do it in the general chat? I think so. But the only problem is whenever someone does it, 2-3 people follow. Not saying this is bad but it definitely gets in your way and might interrupt a conversation. So two sides, many pros and cons to both. My solution is just to take the thoughts of both sides and kind of combine and even it out. So I’m sure this is quite easy and it will hopefully fix the problem and the controversy. I have no say in what happens but it is only a suggestion. I say that we add a cool down, maybe 30, 45 seconds so when people do it a chain may start but afterwards the wont be able to do the -av command for a certain time frame, as cool downs work. This is a popular command between the community so I’m sure there would be a bit of backlash if the command was completely removed from general but on the other hand there would be backlash from the other side if nothing was to happen and it would be left just like before. So this cool down idea wouldn’t get rid of it but just, calm and lets say “nerf” the command to prevent spam etc.

If you don’t have time to read this that’s ok just an idea thanks for looking and taking interest. If you have anything to add or anything else reply, doesn’t hurt thanks for reading, Goodbye.

3 Likes

I think it should be used in general without cooldown because yes

2 Likes

Opinions, it would create backlash if nothing were to happen. It gets in the way a cool down would still make it possible to do the command but it wouldn’t completely remove it. I think this is a perfectly fair compromise that both sides will like.

1 Like

Already been sorted, now permanently disabled.

3 Likes

Wait until everyone realizes that we have at least two other bots that can do the same thing

2 Likes

lol I never knew that the other bots had the avatar command.

1 Like

they’re now yeeted :wheeze:

RIP

1 Like