Moving backwards when driving the SSVs (Thrusterspeed SSV, Hypershock SSV)

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Sometimes when I click on S on my keyboard to try and move backwards, sometimes I move back fast, sometimes at normal speed, sometimes slowly, sometimes very slowly, and sometimes barely, I don’t have vip so for me this has only happened with me with the Hypershock SSV, although my brother has the Thrusterspeed SSV and he once told me that this has also happened to him.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. In order for it to happen I probably need to keep respawning the SSVs so it can move either fast or slow

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No, it happened to me and my brother, and probably to other people as well, I actually don’t understand the question quite well but I think it CAN happen to a few people in one server at the same time.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: somefeeiings
my brothers username if you ever need it (although im the one that came up with reporting this as a bug): o6jr

2 Likes

robloxapp-20240409-0653399.wmv (8.6 MB)

this is a screen recording for proof
I SWEAR TO GOD THE LAG WASN’T THAT BAD :sob::sob:

2 Likes

they know about this ik it has already been reported dunno where

1 Like