Moderator Applications are open

This time moderator applications will be done a bit differently. 1: They’re actually being posted here now and 2: The application will not be the final decision. You will still have to put in some effort since I will be weeding out the apps that lack any sort of effort.

Once applications close, you will be notified if you made it past the first phase, after which will be a public election. The election will last about a week.

Remember, you do not need to write an entire essay for your application, walls of text won’t get you anywhere. Applications close on the 13th. Good luck lol APPS CLOSED

Since applications are now closed, the applicants can write anything of their choosing in this thread (everything else will be deleted) and after some time I will start a poll. The two highest voted will be our new moderators.

Alright kiddies it’s voting time, you have the 21st, you can pick up to two. Can’t vote if you’re an applicant.

Mod vote
  • ADeveloperZ
  • Chloe
  • Ducky_Duck_iokaal
  • Johnny_johnny_yes_pa
  • Vlad_Panda
  • ZanZlanPlayz

0 voters

20 Likes

Hello, I’m Chloe! You all know this by now, I’e been apart of the forums for over a year now since I had access before they were released to the public, I’ve been accepted to pass the first steps of this app so I’m going to give you a bit more info on myself, I’ve moderated for this forum before for I believe roughly 2 months around the start of 2020, I was however unfortunately removed for issues I caused in the discord, I am however redeeming myself slowly of my past behaviour in there and I’d just like to be given a second chance to do what I love doing again, I really enjoy moderating, whether it be on a discord or website, but I especially enjoy moderating here, I can meet new friends, I can make sure no one suggests the same things twice, I can make random topics of my choosing as long as it follows rules, I can also help you wonderful people if you ever need it, Never be scared to send me a message if you’re struggling/need help with something, I’ll try and respond ASAP. Anyway besides this I’m into watching anime and listening to metal music as well as occasionally drawing and singing songs when I’m in a good mood, I also have a thing for collecting skulls (Ornamental, I may post them later actually) Anyway to end this off, I hope this Is enough for you to vote for me and if you do I’ll really appreciate it a lot, Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck everyone else who passed the first half!

21 Likes

Why hello, I am ZanZlanPlayz. I have been on the forums since last year in December, but I have only been active since late-July. I have also been a leader since November. Like Johnny, I have also met some great people here and I think the devs from here, and the Discord server is doing an amazing job. I have been modding a Discord server for a little while now and have wanted to try to get experience in modding a forum. Moderating in my view can get very, challenging, but without them, the forums wouldn’t even be here. Same things with the Discord server. Other than CC2, and being here on the forums, I am doing a robotics course in school, but that is a bit off-topic. I and (hopefully) everyone here hope this election stays fair so that we can all come out and say that it was, and the winners win fair and square. I wish everyone here good luck.

16 Likes

hello, I wanted to tell you my story: I started everything from having opened roblox studio and having started the first game (at the time I didn’t know how to do anything), then I liked it so much roblox that I continued (also from here I got to know my favorite game that is car crushers 2), and the more I did and the more I learned after 1 year I met Legoblox and from there I started to know much about scripts , as much about moderation, and about the behavior that you have to use with other players and so much about creating on images. Legoblox and I had started a project, a kind of infinite button simulator and after a few months he added me as a pet hatching simulator 5 developer. today I became one who helps a lot on roblox. on the forum I recently entered because before I used the accounts of my friends because I did not want to give my google (I do not give it to anyone) but now I know that the forum is one of the best so I gave it. very rare thing. but beyond the forum i’ve known car crushers 2, 2 year ago. Also I wanted to talk about the time I am free, the times when I am free are: 2PM(UTC + 1:00)-8PM(UTC +1:00). I wanted to end by thanking the moderators, admins and panwellz for making me think about my past.

12 Likes

PLEASE I VOTED FOR YOU PLEASE PLEASE I BEG U PLEASEEEEE ADD A FORD GALAXY INTO CC2 NO OTHER GAME HAS A FORD GALAXY ITS ONLY IN THE UK BUT PLEASE ADD IT INTO CC2 PSSST ITS RIGHT HAND DRIVE

4 Likes

@nomyr4j4 Uh, i’m not Panwellz/developer, I can’t add vehicles, sorry

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted for me :heart::heart: Also congrats to Dev for getting second and well done to everyone else who got votes too c:

7 Likes

hooray because i voted at you :smiley:

6 Likes

I voted for you and your welcome :smiley::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

im a sad duck

7 Likes

Voted for u chole :grinning:

5 Likes

oof i only got 11% votes :/

5 Likes

i left the discord server coz i was clearing out my server list and never got another invite :(

5 Likes

@Ducky_Duck_iokaaldo you want the invite? and thank you @lpoiiko_PlayzRB

6 Likes

return of the Chole

7 Likes

Oh…I missed the ending! I voted Chloe if I recall correctly. GG to all :>

in another world: HeY I WoUlD Be A FaNtAStIc ModErAtor…
jk
sorry that was bad lol
I would be terrible for it probably…

6 Likes

8 Likes

Just realized the last post here was 13 days ago…
oops ;~;

5 Likes

im so sorry chloe i forgot there was a voting pole whoops can i make up for it?

5 Likes

You’re fine lol

4 Likes