MEDALS AAAAAAA

FIRST: Give all the HMs their own medals >:(

SECOND: Give the top 10 most active ppl their own medals, if they want em (Og potato, delta, ernie, chloe, me, apollo)

THIRD: Give the outstanding members of each team their own medal if they don’t already have em (SM, SWM, EET, whatever forum mod is bestest)

COUNTERARGUEMENT: Yes yes ik we have a lot of roles but at the same time medals are fun so yes. Also reaper has one and reaper isn’t even staff so

6 Likes

I agree with this

6 Likes

Yesyes it would be good

5 Likes

Reaper was a highly respected an influential member of staff. Im not staff yet trivnab has a colour and badge. That would create too many medals.

4 Likes

It would become a mess real fast, I can’t exactly say this without hurting someone’s feelings, but the badges are a symbol of those who seriously went above and beyond/had a huge legacy/influence.

4 Likes

And delta frisky wild aliquis red and mila didn’t have an influence?

4 Likes

They did, but again fat role list, and as in something they had that permanently changed the community. Example; Reaper basically got our community started to begin with (yeah i know panwellz owns it, but he works on the game 99% of the time.) Exon was the only other cm besides reaper, and he radically changed the discord. Restart also monumentally changed our community with the introduction of many things for the mods and the members. And me, i mean look at this. Yeah the forum probably would have happened even without me, but I was the one who convinced pan to host it ourselves (which ended up being better, due to page view and storage space limits, and it also had a 5 staff member total limit). But anyways, eventually the rest will get their time as well.

4 Likes

Im the #1 most active in another server i’m in. I dont get any medals for that ;-; EDIT: apparently my discord stuff isn’t up to date on here lmao, i’m intrxvert for non-ogs

2 Likes

Excuse me I was a CM and basically made most of what the server is/was ;(

3 Likes