Massive Mountain

You know that mountain at Mountain Peak? Well what if you created a mountain that big or tall in the main game? I’d be really cool to drive my car off a really big mountain and see it crash into the ground. If you need a bit of an idea of what I am going for or what to do, here is what I gotta say;

Mountain itself:
Just like the runway, it will lead of into a separate island to a massive mountain with steep sides and/or similar height to the one in the Mountain Peak in derby mode. A flat place to drive on top and then on the edge just a sudden steep drop.

The road up:
The road should go up the mountain around the back other than one strand of road in the front so when you jump off there is not to much stopping you from sliding all the way down. If you can, can you make the road flat enough on the straight aways to help busses at least to get up?

Noticing physics of Car Crushers:
I noticed your arrow dynamics when I drove off the mountain in Mountain Peak how the car spins and such juuust how it would in real life, that is another reason for a mountain like that, to see the arrow dynamics, not to only see the car violently smash on the ground. Maybe also give a challenge to drive down the mountain.

11 Likes

I like the idea but I think it would be better if instead of it being on an island it would just replace the smaller mountain already in the game

5 Likes

theres no space in the island

2 Likes

Yeah uh

2 Likes

I might as well say while this is brought back to my attention, the core explosion will knock down the mountain or you just still die just like with the runway.

2 Likes

good idea actually so we can offroad more

2 Likes

yes make it more interesting and hardcore like a Vehicle Simulator ?

1 Like

you mean like ultimate driving

1 Like

man i love ultimate driving: westover islands its a fun game

1 Like

the road should be curvy and wrap around the mountain for drifters
it should also have off road trails for the off road guys
at the top there should be a photo shoot place like the one in jb
there also should be tunnels through the mountain
the whole thing needs to have plenty of roads and dirt trails
it will be really fun

3 Likes

also at the top there should be a chair with panwellz or exoniphy or varsation sitting on it just as a cool detail

2 Likes

and maybe a small volcano can be added, this mountain cant be volcano bc it just wont be a good idea to go off roading or drifting on a VOLCANO

3 Likes

just make it Bigger

2 Likes

i can already see myself in this situation: "a helicopter has landed somewhere ontop “Massive Mountain” “you have 20 seconds to escape” *clicks dealership to get faster car “you may respawn again in 14 seconds”

good suggestion tho

3 Likes

lol it would definitely not be 20 seconds, it’d be more like 80

2 Likes

but what if you waste 60 seconds and you only have 20 seconds left

1 Like

i would add that, if its winter there could be like snow physics and u could ski off it.

1 Like