Logo is different

Before it looked like this:
image
Now it looks like Wikipedia.
image
It happens often but not all the time.
How it happened: I had a tab on Wikipedia. Then I changed the same tab to the ccforums website. after opening the ccforums page on the same tab as the Wikipedia page I noticed that the tiny logo was still the same as the Wikipedia logo. It must have transferred or something

Forumpedia

Why discussion it’s a bug

I changed it to discussion or is this a bug where it randomly changes or something?

It once was YouTube so yes it can change

Im just really confused rn, wtf is this and how does it happen?

@Alanzcool tell me how tf this happens and what it is cuz im confused

The tab before cc forums was a Wikipedia page on the f104 starfighter

uhh no, how does this happen, the supposed bug you are reporting

OH WAIT IM SO EXTREMLY DUMB AND STUPID AF REALLY THE WIKIPEDIA LOGO APPEARS INSTEAD OF THE CC2 FOURMS LOGO

Well after opening the ccforums page on the same tab as the Wikipedia page I noticed that the tiny logo was still the same as the Wikipedia logo. It must have transferred or something

im so incredibly dumb

Read the other reply

Oh

I read too fast and thought it was about the logo changing to something new and not the logo changing to another website’s logo

most likely a browser bug so prob not a forum bug