Limited car bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: If You Bought The Volma Steel Champion Limited Car And Then Rejoined The Point Shop Will Say You Don’t Have It But Dealership Will Say You Do

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: After You Rejoin (Everytime)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Buy The Limited Volma Steel Champion
  2. Rejoin
  3. Done

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: The Bug Is Releated To GUI/Interface on the screen and also happened to my best friend realxpro10

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: nobodypizze3

also heres a video after i rejoined (when i bought it for first time and rejoined after completing all newbie missions)

1 Like

At least you have it though

yea but the bug wouldn’t leave my brain

1 Like

lol

Bandi cam :keklul:

and?

And Bandi cam

what else i should use for recording then?

The Roblox player I’m just joking it doesn’t matter

why aren’t you telling me a other screen recorder i should use? if you don’t like bandicam then give me a other screen recorder with a easy setup

I didn’t say I didn’t like it

I’m just joking around for fun

1 Like

Bandi cam

reported before

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.