Lifting Spoilers On Cars

Example:

Basics:
A small idea but an idea that might be hard, or even impossible, but that depends.
What I’m asking for is if the spoilers that supercars or whatever cars they appear on have that will lift automatically at around 100mph or so, and maybe when it’s up, it can help the car grip the ground more.
There should also be an option in settings to disable this feature, just in case people don’t like it that much.

Optional:
An optional part of this suggestion is something in car settings that allows you to lift the spoiler manually if you want it up for looks.
Oh and if you can also get the spoilers to look and lift like they do on the car in real life, that’s also optional but would be neat.

Probable Situation:
Also, some cars might need to have the back of them moved a little to where a spoiler is shaped into the back of the car.

11 Likes

The Tesla has that? I feel like it should stick to if the car stock can do it, not some modification.

2 Likes

There are plenty of cars that have lift spoilers on there cars. Those aren’t just the only ones.

2 Likes

I’m getting beamng drive vibes

2 Likes

Huh, didn’t think those type cars would have it.

2 Likes

Made a quick edit to the suggestion. Pointing this out because it’s a part of the suggestion I forgot to mention.

2 Likes

o

2 Likes

2 Likes

The devs would have a very hard time making those if they were making it so it probably wont be added

1 Like

They have done way harder things like actual racing, what makes you think they can’t make it?

1 Like

Moving parts on destructible vehicles, hasn’t been done before I don’t believe. This excludes wheels because those are mostly different than what I am talking about. Still would be nice to see what they could do if they can.

2 Likes