Let’s write a story: chapter1 full (Edit version)

Lets write a: book
Off Topic

Chapter 1: The war from a cheese

I want to eat some food but there isn’t any, so I am going to the grocery store, when I enter the store, I saw an interesting looking cheese, It smells glorious but it is too expensive so I keep on walking to a cake shelf to America, but when I went back, I saw a cheese on top of my house, and then it became the god of cheese! but among us was so cringe so he went to the mom’s house and killed my dog for money. Then god came and stomped me, then the god gave him a bottle of cheese and it went so good, so that then I attacked god for committing war crimes, then among came to us for cheese baguette, then he asked: why and how did your dog defeat god of cement? lol! I explained: “So I shat on god literally, and figuratively! so rules of god are broken, so the cheese are not among them are nonsense and a lie.”

2 days later
Coming!
Outside the door was Caparo T1 and god, they came to me for buying downforce to win the 24 hour Le Mans?

To be continued

3 Likes

wow i hope we will make a best seller

2 Likes

We are gonna become famous

2 Likes

Spend me some time to do this

1 Like

it’s ‘le’ btw

2 Likes

U edited it?

1 Like

no u have to edit it

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

where do i

you yes

1 Like

where do i send my part

Every single time you see the word “among” was me trying to get you to say among us