Lava doesn't destroy cars in magma cave in derby

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!
No.

What is the bug?
The lava on the magma cave in Derby doesn’t destroy cars, so you can drive in it.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
It simply doesn’t destroy cars, so it happened every time someone went in the lava.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
PC, but it happened to everyone in the server.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Derby
  2. Magma cave
  3. Drive into lava
  4. Car doesn’t break and you can drive around freely

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
There were no red lines in the console, and the yellow ones were generic.

The360MlgNoscoper

Video Example

4 Likes

Its been like that for a while I dont think it’s supposed to destroy your car anymore? But at the same time I do remember it destroying my car?

1 Like

What do you mean of course it’s supposed to destroy your car. Driving at the bottom breaks derby.

2 Likes

I know but its been like that forever. Maybe its the gamemode you are playing or it might just be the game.

1 Like

No?. Last time it destroyed cars like normal. I don’t know what you’re on about.

Ok? Why are you getting mad? I did nothing to hurt you?

I’m not mad, im just confouded by your replies.

1 Like

the car crushers hell :joy:

ohhhh lol sorry