Last person to brag about something wins

I have every car

1 Like

How did you grind for the NIO EP9

1 Like

MP or Robux?

1 Like

I was there before mastery lol
Honestly It was a grind to 4 tokens and then mastery came and I regret why i grinded so much

1 Like

i own every single gamepass in cc2 except for unlock all crushers and gold and silver (because i already have platinum)

2 Likes

oh well then im impressed

1 Like

I am lvl 206 in Arsenal

how do you see that

WOW. I dont play too much arsenal cuz of tryhards so yea… but thats actually very impressive

1 Like

I got the Mopetti Mini after 3 months of ALMOST derby only playthrouh.

3 Likes

yeah
I started in November of 2022 (I actually first played in july 2021 but I gave it up for cc2)

2 Likes

oops i meant 208

I also have an admin rarity skin: Shard

2 Likes

only i have’‘pro crusher’'rank in thailand (i think)

1 Like

wat

I have the rare frog melee in arsenal

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 1.09.22 PM

1 Like

I beat nfs unbound yesterday and since I was on holiday up north in Leeds( nice place, not lots of cars, good food, but lot of people who are attracted to the wrong stuff) so I could only play on Thursday

I can do at least ten
Keep in mind I’m not that good at keeping my body in good shape since I always find new ways to injure myself and I’m not that focused on stuff like that. I mean, I try but compared to you @Mandar_Fahrren and @Bugatti_Veyron and @Alanzcool, you guys are very good at staying in shape.
Wish I could be like that.
Then again, I don’t have the proper equipment to do so

i broke the game by having one-handed flamethrowers and rpgs

this isn’t cursed

2 Likes

well, tbh man dont compare yourself to others. comparison is a killer in many aspects. I do the same thing though sometimes
at the end of the day, dont worry about it. It’s the heart in a person that counts :)
but yes lack of proper equipment access and injury will definitely keep you from building

2 Likes

i got a warning for posting an arsenal coffee cup

2 Likes