Last person to brag about something wins

I have Few hours left to get the audi Turd Vision GT

1 Like

Xledyz are you mentally okay
Just say Vgt for gods sake

1 Like

There’s a place that has equipment at the park I live near but I don’t go there and it’s England so it rains alot so I don’t really get to go

2 Likes

he’s right, comparison especially in building muscle is the devil
also injuries are a very good reason to limit workouts, im just really lucky because ive never injured myself while working out but i try not to push myself that hard
i know i can do better tbh

2 Likes

I always find dumb ways to injure myself but when I don’t I can get a good workout before it starts raining

1 Like

gotcha
sounds like maybe a form problem
also, if you try to go all in and lift heavy when you dont typically lift very often, it tends to rip/tear things. Not saying you did that, but is a common mistake. Either that, or doing the exercise itself incorrectly. happens a lot.

Also need to take into consideration: do you get good size amount of food to eat? is it good quality food? Get enough sleep? Prep at least halfway well (basically, eating a good meal and treating your body well and not gassing yourself (tiring out) before you lift…etc etc
all very important. I kid you not though, aside from food, sleeping takes the cake as being the most important overall imo sleeping affects you on all levels.

Here me out tho…and this is also just something I tell everybody because it blew my mind. I am also a living sort of testimonial when it comes to sleep deprivation. I went years without getting enough sleep and I felt like complete dog sh*t.
Starving is bad, dont get me wrong and it HURTS. you can go without food about 5 days without food, if you have a fast-ass metabolism (like I do) I would not live long. ESPECIALLY if you have a fast metabolism, EAT as much as you want (good food tho, not too much junk)
the human body can go even past a week, sometimes more without food as long as you have something to drink. without water, 4 days. yikes
but I kid you not…can can die with 24hr without sleep. maybe not medically, but depending on your health, it certainly can kill you im not joking. if it doesnt basically dust your immune system and destroy your body, you will likely die in a car crash.
36 hrs, definitely fatal for most and you need to see a professional if thats happening. anything more (than about 36hr, your body will abruptly stop working and you will perish. As you can see, sleep is the worst if you dont get it. Pretty scary. I had no idea about it until I went to a hospital myself (not the SOLE reason why I went, but sleep was an enormous factor for it)

aaaanyways…
im not telling you this to scare you or anything, but for information. sleep is the foundation for building muscle. If you dont get enough sleep, dont even bother. Focus on getting sleep 1st.
but yeah if you check those boxes (everything I mentioned that is good) your good to push your body to the redline without hurting yourself, providing you do it correctly.

sorry if I say too much, its really late where I am and I tend to ramble when im tired. I also like to write. I hope this helps though. I am usually busy but if you reply I will see it sooner or later. Glad to help!

oh…one last thing…if you dont have a lot of time to workout, go for low reps and high weight but DO not hurt yourself. If you feel soreness, that’s normal. if you feel any sort of interior sharp or blunt pain, stop and try something else or drop weight. Cheers!

2 Likes

Yessir. Comparison is a killer and is ever present in today’s world and multi-media.

Well all start from somewhere. I was only about 130lb when I started (albeit very unhealthy) and im almost 200 now. 185 ish (muscle)
dont feel too bad about bigger people. especially if their muscles look like they grow more muscles, because chances are, they are hitting some narcotics or steroids. Not saying judge them like that when you interact, but just giving you some hindsight.
Not everyone is natural-built.
Your best bet are the factors I mentioned to Genesis. The most important being eat a LOT if youre trying to build muscle; good quality food at that. Lots of veggies n meat as well as complex carbs like in veggies, wheat, grains etc
sleep a lot. at yalls age and mine, you need a minimum of 8 hr and a max of 13.
below 8 is inadequate, but doble. anything 6 and a half and below is unacceptable. dont workout after sleep like that. you’ll either be too gassed to lift anything, or get hurt

anyways…ive typed about a highschools essays worth. Not a college paper quite yet but i dont want make people mad lol some people dont take well to my rambling and I get that.

as a final note. dont take creatine. dont take steroids, dont take preworkout. Dont surplus on caffeine. Its terrible for your body longterm. It does give you a strength and energy boost, but its like running a car engine with nitrous without strengthening the internals or having them strengthened from the get-go. Engine no likey. Brain likey, but body will hate you. The muscle gains also deminish faster if you get off of them. Built naturaly and it will be more reliable and MUCH better for your body.

time to sleep.

2 Likes

Yeah, I normally eat enough but it’s sleep, I try and sleep a decent amount but it’s so hot in the night so I normally wake up very early and can’t go back to sleep

1 Like

I can Deadlift 210 lbs and i also have every limited in cc2

1 Like

what thats insane

1 Like

210 is quite respectable. even some of my fellow gym buddies struggle with that. impressive!
average person cannot do that much for sure. Novice usually starts at around 170 and 40lb is considerably more.
I do 405 but Ive been lifting for a bit
I started deadlifting a bit over a month ago starting at 335
I climbed for a bit and am content with 405 so imma stop there for now and let my body get used to it so I dont hurt myself
just remember…plenty of water, deadlifting uses a lot of it
and keep your back straight

I wanna master the normal grip I have used switch grip for a good while. switch grip is most comfortable to me idk why

1 Like

yeah if my house is hot at all I do not sleep worth a crap
hoping it can get cooler for you cold is much better for sleeping (not too cold though)
I recommend around 68 deg.
to be fair though its normally colder where I am when its night so its more of a case-by-case thing and depends on house and location and whatnot but cold is much better for sleep

1 Like

heres the crazy thing though. I can deadlift 405
but I bet you could squat more than me (a BIG maybe, but might be possible)
it makes zero sense to me, and all my buddies. I can deadlift a crazy amount but meanwhile I can only comfortably squat about half that. makes no sense but I aint a good swat person. at all.

edit: most people can squat more than deadlift but it might just be my build I have extremely long legs. might also be my tendon geometry idk. my friend can squat 350+ and deadlift around the same (maybe more right now, maybe even as much as me he gets strong quickly) meanwhile I can barely squat 225 without my shoulders killing me and my legs just not wanting to work. Thing is, I never feel like i got a workout even when I almost poop a brick trying to squat. really weird to me maybe im just not made for it

1 Like

i can come back with the milk

1 Like

I make new quality alt was more rich than some real players in jail break and it’s my personal partner

1 Like

I’ve squatted as much as 110, hurt like hell but still possible

2 Likes

depending on where it hurt, you may be better off doing goblet squats or box squats (frontal grabbing of a metal structure holding the weight, weighs about the same, as opposed to the back squat) goblet being with a single dumbell in both hands
personally ever since ive gotten bigger back squats KILL me. I can no longer have the correct rotator cuff mobility to even reach back that far. 110 pounds I can do, anything above 200 threatens my rotator cuffs and collarbones as they seem to bear all the weight (they arent supposed to)
it may be weak supporting muscles for me idk.
for me I hardly get sore from it for the amount of struggle I just have upper body pain (joints, structure) and literally cannot breathe

1 Like

Yep, I also have all the limited cars

im event manager

I am forum moderator (wow who could have guessed)