Land Train

Land Train
People often ask for things such as planes trains boats etc to crush, However the closest thing to a train that doesn’t require tracks is this (My mind is expanding can either just be the train itself or have added carts)

PICTURES:

Update fixed pic because it borked

28 Likes

:wheeze:

8 Likes

nice
:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

This has GOT to be an addition, I love this so much!

9 Likes

it sounds cool but its too long

8 Likes

Nah it’s good.

7 Likes

The one in game looks nothing like this one + I suggested this way before the one in game got put in game, So please stop moderating when it’s not your god damn job

3 Likes

Revive

2 Likes

land train is taken

use train

3 Likes

amd im aware this is older than the land train

4 Likes

NAME:
Road Train

PICTURES:

This vehicle is a road vehicle which pulls multiple trailers and is commonly shaped to look like a steam train (fake funnel etc). They are a kind of tourist attraction and normally found at the sea-side. I have been on/seen these before at beaches in England.

Road trains can come in many colours and designs, my favourite is the plain white one.

They also all appear to have an orange hazard light on top and they generally pull 2 or 3 passenger trailers.

This vehicle would be quite slow, but in derby, the trailers could be detached when hit without the drive end of the vehicle being damaged and also it could drive in-front of a vehicle so they crash into it’s trailers.

6 Likes

Revive

2 Likes

theres a type of carnival/zoo ride from a company called watt something and its like this but so much funnier
this would be great though

1 Like

That’s what she said

2 Likes

Can technically make the body underneath, a lawnmower, because thats what they are most the time

2 Likes

thats a separate type
that aint no lawnmower

2 Likes

how is this even in car suggestions if it doesn’t have a tag

2 Likes

because it was posted in 2019

4 Likes