Ladder Bug (maybe)

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
When I try to climb a ladder, it takes me multiple tries before it works

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime)
Everytime I try to climb a ladder

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. try to walk up a ladder normally

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username:
gucci_seagull

5 Likes

I have the same Problem

2 Likes

Yea but I can’t even get up when I try

2 Likes

huh theres no evidence or something :confused:

2 Likes

on it

2 Likes

its on trello tho

2 Likes

This was probably reported before it was on trello

1 Like

hmmmm maybe bug not sure

:thonk:

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: if u equip characther that in pic u cant climb up in core

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: everytime

1. take that characther (realistic human characther)
  2. go core
  3. try to climb up

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: arvekis

2 Likes

skill issue

1 Like

I think the ladder is thin and not close to each other

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: i cant go up ladders for some reason

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: everytime

1. i dont really know how to explain it, i just cant go up ladders with my r15 blocky avatar

Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: mamadewyellow22

3 Likes

You know, I tried to climb a ladder but then I just couldn’t and to support this, I have a video showing how I can’t climb the ladder (it gets laggy at the end).

The video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MbmK_0FUZ3_WoIdrvWlkTZIRHgj70AUz/view?usp=sharing

If it does not play, then try downloading it from the top right corner as shown in the image:

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: When climbing in R15 (R6 not tested), the player does not climb, I have to then jump instead to climb

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: When you are on R15 and on a ladder (like a crusher or the core room ladder)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer/PC

1. Go to Avatar Editor
  2. Set yourself as R15
  3. Go into the game
  4. Go to the crusher or the core room ladder

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No as everyone can see it

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: DavidTDC3377 (Display Name: DavidTheDev)

1 Like

What is the bug?
Can’t climb the ladders in the crusher that well

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Phone

1. Walk in any crusher that has a ladder
  2. And try to climb the ladder

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Xeb2173

1 Like