KV-VI Land-Battleship

Might need scaling down, or when the crushers get bigger.

Here’s a close up of the blueprint in the top right.

16 Likes

I’m sure it doesn’t fit in the crushers

1 Like

It should fit. It’s not that long, being only 51 feet, which is about 15 metres. And it’s only 15 feet tall, which equates to around 4.5 metres.

1 Like

OK maybe barely fitting in the crushers

1 Like

This is too much good

1 Like

As there already is a landship tank in car crushers that’s obviously based off of and named similarly to the Landkreuzer P1000 Ratte, I think it’s only fitting that a KV6 be added, it’s smaller by design anyway and there are much crazier things in car crushers so why shouldn’t this be implemented? I believe everyone would reay enjoy this fake tank, and just like the Landkreuzer in car crushers, it would be fitting that this beast of a machine is also for VIP only, or at the very least a group vehicle.

3 Likes

But there already are vehicles that doesn’t even come close to fitting so what’s wrong with this one? If anything it’s actually smaller and probably would scale up to the size of the Landkreuzer that’s already in the game, there’s no reason for it to be left out in my opinion, same goes for the Maus which is like half it’s size oraybe a third. I think this may actually be a rly good fit in the game, it’s not THAT crazy when u compare it to the other vehicles anyway.

2 Likes

KV-6

this tank has been only in project and models but i would like to see it in the game, i would like that the multiple guns can be used my other players

3 Likes

This could be the new max vehicle in CC2
Missile racks, and multiple autocannons it would easily win tank battles by itself
even if it was ganked

3 Likes

It’s mix of Kv 2, T34, Katyusha, Bt-7, and more turette

2 Likes

Tank

2 Likes

Underrated

1 Like

revive

2 Likes