- Total length: 4293 mm (169”)
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6”)
- Total height: 1030 mm (40,6”)
- Ground clearance: 50 mm (2”)
- Fuel capacity: 100 litres
- Dry weight: 1100 kg (100 kg ballast in order to reach 1100 kg of minimum weight)
- Koenigsegg developed 5.0L, normally aspirated, drysumped 32 valve V8 with roller throttles and individual intake trumpets. Nira engine control.
- Koenigsegg/Cima sequential magnesium transaxle, straight cut gear, dog ring engagement, interchangable gear ratios. 215 mm AP-Racing carbon or sintered twin disc clutch.
- Front: Ventilated Surface Transforms ceramic discs O 362 mm, 37 mm wide. 6 piston light alloy monobloc calipers. Koenigsegg Advanced Control system.
- Rear: Ventilated Surface Transforms ceramic discs O 362 mm, 37 mm wide. 6 piston light alloy monobloc calipers. Koenigsegg Advanced Control system.
- Two-door, two-seater body made of pre-impregnated carbonibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
- Carbon/Kevlar/alu honeycomb racing seats.
- Full homologated roll cage by Koenigsegg-ME-racing.
- Cd. 0.297. Frontal area 1.825 m2. Completely flat underside of chassis.
- Venturi tunnels at the rear of chassis/body.
- Double wishbones, adjustable Racing gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Anti-roll bar.
- Pneumatic pits stop lifting system.
- Semi monocoque made of pre-impregnated carbonfibre and honeycomb.
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering.
- Koenigsegg – Dymag magnesium alloy wheels with centre locking.
- AIM. Full telemetrical system.