KF-51 with reduced uninhabited turret

The principled battle with the T-14 Armata tank forces us to reconsider the principles of combat and look for previously unseen technologies. War is just a nightmare, and in order to convey this, or to transfer such conflicts to biathlon or similar competitions, it is desirable that the tank also be beautiful. In the end, there is War Thunder, a little later a post about the imbe of this game (one of the imbs). In general, so that fire and broads are seen only on the monitor when playing a PC

DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

4 Likes

The continuity of the elements of leopard-2 is noticeable. Likely to be revised soon and made new chassis and downsized turret, Abrams-X is making a revolution

2 Likes

this is what i found on youtube

3 Likes

Build a boat

1 Like

I can’t get what I want. The first approximation of a reduced and more organic KF51 as it is. The motor, however, looks more like a futuristic moonshine

1 Like

I’m sorry if there are a lot of armored vehicles. Well, it’s just amazing, just recently different groups have released 3D models of amazing accuracy, for example

i-img640x480-1663573386yx72ow379725

s-l500

2 Likes

the second approximation. Since I draw by hand, the proportions are broken. But in principle, the two-layer combined armor fit. Please support the whole topic with likes, while it is difficult. If there are a lot of likes, maybe they will bring such a big tank to mind.
Although, of course, the dimensions are due to the vertical active protection and placement of the Spike LR missile launcher or drones

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: Why are there so few likes in the topic, what is wrong with such a tank? As if waiting for the T-15 Armata to arrive and flatten everything. She’s a T-15, she spares no one

Modelers are trying very, very hard, reduced the tower, protected the hatches

s-l500 1
s-l500 2

1 Like

noname7
s-l500 4
s-l500

1 Like

in the digital facture “warm twilight”
51 2

1 Like

1 Like