Juggernaut Immortality

What is the bug?
Answer: The juggernaut in the juggernaut gamemode is impossible to kill because the parts on its vehicle will not break.

How often does the bug happen?
Answer: Rarely

What device did you play on?
Answer: Computer/PC

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Juggernauts were selected, one was disconnected and when the game started the juggernaut would not take damage.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you?Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here.(Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)*

Roblox username: e7_04

video of this bug happening:

Dev Console

4 Likes

this is the weirdest bug ive ever seen

1 Like

completely agree lol, wth does the tank look like

1 Like

Whenever parts would “break off”, they instead just twisted and rotated in place and wouldnt actually break.

It literally looks as if it was sent to the null zone and back.

2 Likes

yeah lol, but this bug is still very weird

1 Like

was this your first time that this bug happened? or did it happen more times?

1 Like

Its only happened this one time. And it just happened on its own so i really dont know how or if this is repeatable

2 Likes

i think this just happens randomly or there was a problem at spawning, i don’t think it has something to do with the other Juggernaut leaving, most funny and weird bug i ever saw still

1 Like

I threw the jugg leaving in cause idk if it was related to this but it most likely isnt like you said.

2 Likes

yeah, nobody really knows what caused the bug