"Juggernaut Champion" progress possible in other modes under specific circumstances

What is the bug?
Progress for the “Juggernaut Champion” assignment can be made in the “Team Domination” gamemode (possibly in others as well, although I haven’t been able to test it) under specific circumstances (listed in the steps section).

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime that I’ve tried to replicate it.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. In derby mode, after a “Free-for-all” match, have the next gamemode be “Juggernaut” and be chosen as juggernaut, picking a vehicle you haven’t already won as for the “Juggernaut Champion” assignment.

2. Lose the “Juggernaut” match.

3. Have the gamemode right after “Juggernaut” be “Team Domination”.

4. Pick the same vehicle you used for the previous Juggernaut match.

5. Win the “Team Domination” match by being on the winning team at the end of the round without ever changing your vehicle. (Either by surviving in the team you started the round as and having that team win, or being knocked out and converted to the opposing team without respawning as a different vehicle afterwards; remaining with the broken vehicle until the team you were converted into wins the match. Both have been tested to work)

6. (Bug occurrence) Shortly after the player is teleported with their teammates to the winner area after the round ends, the “Juggernaut Champion” assignment will count the vehicle that was used in the process as completed, despite the player not having won a “Juggernaut” match as that vehicle.
    This is not merely a visual bug, the assignment is completed as if it had been done as intended.

Side notes:
-This has been tested to work in “Pro” servers on the “Bridge” and “Space Core” maps with the “Mashinator G-35 Mobile Crusher” and the “M2A4-S1” vehicles respectively, although I don’t think these factors are relevant.

-I guess this bug is caused by the game removing some sort of “Juggernaut” tag only after the player switches their vehicle instead of at the end of the “Juggernaut” match as it should do, since the process involves never changing your vehicle after being picked as “Juggernaut”.

-This is why I guess the bug might also happen if the gamemode picked in Step 3 allows for Juggernaut-eligible vehicles and the player wins that gamemode without ever changing their vehicle after the Juggernaut match (such as “Team Deathmatch”).
Sadly I have not been able to test this theory as the required steps are quite specific and are difficult to cause naturally.

-Winning in “Team Domination” as a Juggernaut-eligible vehicle without having previously completed steps 1 and 2 does not trigger step 6 (does not count the vehicle as completed for “Juggernaut Champion”). This has been tested multiple times.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
N/A

Roblox username: MetaKnighter

Edit: Included what vehicles were used to cause it (although it’s probably not vehicle dependant).

6 Likes

Jsjsjs, it happened to me too.
i tried it after seeing the post and it worke, lol :seedling:

Honestly thats so specific that I dont blame the team on why this exists