Juggernaut Champion obtained in a minute

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I obtained Juggernaut Champion achievement in just a minute

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: It happened to me once, i can’t try to do it again because already have juggernaut champion

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Tablet

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I joined a derby server, Mode was Juggernaut, and that was the end of the round
  2. I tried to select FT-6 Super Drill
  3. I realised that was a juggernaut round, and i can’t select it
  4. Then round ended, and my achievements “Win a juggernaut round with …” started completing in a row until i got the Juggernaut Champion. i’m sure 100% that i wasn’t using all juggernaut vehicles before

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Bug isn’t related to GUI, And about the second one i don’t know how to check that. No one was talking about that in chat so i think it appeared only for me.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
I got no screenshots unfortunately, I think that makes this bug unfixable.

Roblox username: Philippsmi

1 Like

jugg champ any% wr (no exploits) (100% legit) (robux)

2 Likes

happened to me as well

very bad bug, needs to be noticed immediately. it feels like ive seen an unusual amounts of ppl using it

Do you have any additional info about this bug or can you explain what you did to make it happen? Is it same with i did?

basically all i did was join a derby server while juggernaut was active and i couldn’t select a car cuz it was the last 5 seconds and when the round ended i just got it

This will be fixed. Thanks for the report

2 Likes