MK.II HP: 577 HP
MK.I 0-60: 4.7s
MK.II 0-60: 3.4s
MK.I and MK.II top speed: 199 MPH

Suprised no one suggested this yet

14 Likes

Was actually plainning on suggesting this tho

5 Likes

ive already known about this car for years, mustve thought it was suggested already.:thinking:

5 Likes

this reminds me alot of the Aspark Owl

much like the Owl, it’s a Japanese-Italian supercar

4 Likes

Ugly cars used to be an art form now they just look like bubbles

3 Likes

This lil 90’s Ditty is powered by either one of TWO powerplants, of course depending on the Mark: A “Subaru” Motori Moderni Flat 12 for the MK. I, and an F1-Grade Judd V10. Both insane in their own right, one is the result of an unfulfilled dream, the other is the result of years of evolutionary engineering. Both also share differences in design. The MK.I has smaller, but round design elements thruout, the vents in the rims, headlight and taillights show this. Personally, I do prefer the design of the MK. I over the MK. II, but it is purely preferential. If one wants performance, the MK. II is the way to go. Better Acceleration, better power/weight, easier traction thanks to added weight, which even then weighing at 1240 is still very light, and much more torque on offer thru-out the range. Possibly better gearing too. But one cannot deny that both are icons of the 90’s Japanese automotive industry, a time which even now seems so far away.

1 Like