Is there a way to play beamng for free and not download cause i wanna play on my chromebook

is there a way guys?

1 Like

beamng isn’t even free

3 Likes

Car crushers exists

2 Likes

im bored any browser car games to play?

1 Like

Yes, you can play fake Beamng on Roblox

2 Likes

getting beamng is cool and all but how the hell are you gonna run it on a Chromebook

1. there are no chromebooks with windows
  2. your Chromebook likely does not meet the system requirements
  3. piracy is a crime
3 Likes

… why

1 Like

“Not download”

Then how will you get it tho

2 Likes

browser

2 Likes

ok so 1 I highly advise to not try to buy via shady and other websites besides steam because who knows what you are getting, you could get malware. Downloading games from broswers are risky, but if you know the website and you are 100% sure that its not going to scam you. 2: Chromebooks (Im definitely going to offend someone) are trash for gaming, I don’t care what you say and think that chromebooks are ok for gaming, but they just are not. The ram capacity is absoulte crap and they just are not as good as windows gaming. 3: Your Chromebook is definetly not going to meet the system requirements. 4: Any good steam game, and i mean ANY GOOD STEAM GAME will never be free, no matter what website you choose to download it, it will either scam you, give you malware, or infect your pc with a virus.

2 Likes

not legally

2 Likes

Actually, you can use geforce now and stream the game there. But you need a steam acc with the game I think

2 Likes

i dun ;-;

1 Like

Put 10 rtx 3080’s and runon max graphics :troll:

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

Watch BeamNG
Easy fix

2 Likes

shut up people!!!

what???