Invisible Wall On Beach

Roblox Username: ThyChickenReaper

Bug: If you go onto the beach there is some sort of invisible wall in some places.

Video:

Other Add-ons: Happened on PC too but I could did not get it on a video, I got it only on mobile. I was also in the car with someone but I dont think that affects the bug at all

2 Likes

The video wont upload

2 Likes

Ok, video uploaded. Kinda weird

2 Likes

im guessing he made this before becoming a moderator

1 Like

Like a few days after the fact iirc.

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: It’s not really a bug if not an invisible barrier, I have videos

[image]

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
1.Inglés
Ir a el tunel de la row 4 Y salir o chocar con tu
carro
Go to the tunnel of row 4 And go out or collide with you
car

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: xXAlejoelproxdxdXx

2 Likes

Sorry, here are the video
robloxapp-20210529-0355185.wmv (4,5 MB)

1 Like

This has been reported before but don’t have original link

this is the original

1 Like

Oh wait yeah

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!
I can’t find it in Trello.

What is the bug?
Answer: Invisible wall beside underwater tunnel entrance outside row 4

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

1. Join Car Crushers 2
  2. Open Dealership
  3. Pick a car (Any car)
  4. Go outside row 4
  5. Go to the same spot shown in the video (left of the underwater tunnel entarnce)
  6. Crash into the invisible wall

Video: Bad quality alert!
robloxapp-20220207-1944008.wmv (3.8 MB)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
I said no

Roblox username: Vons_66

1 Like

What is the bug?
*Answer: Along the right side of the beach in row 4, there seems to be an invisible barrier when the grass and the sand meet. It appeared when the new update released because before there werent any problems. The obstruction happens between the two palm trees as seen on the screenshot *

Answer: phone

1. Select any car
  2. Go to the right side of the beach in row 4
  3. Something obstructs your car

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes?

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Here are some screenshots

**Roblox username:Pattymayo96

2 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: The placement of transparent objects in certain areas causes some inconvenience.

Answer: Computer, Windows 10

1. Spawn any vehicle, go out to row 4 and go to the right side of the underwater tunnel entrance.
  2. Go to the sandy beach at a specific location, go to the front of the sea, and then try to climb up from the sandy beach to the grass.

Yes/No: No.

Bug Image.

It is confirmed that a invisible object is placed on the boundary between the grass and the sandy beach shown in this image.

Roblox username: Monsertrion

1 Like