What is the bug?
Answer: During the Airtime competition, going upside down into water in a vehicle counts airtime.
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
- Pick a vehicle that’s compact enough so it won’t touch the bottom of the ocean, and light enough so it doesn’t sink (I used a Dragster)
- Wait for the Airtime competition to start
- Go to an area with deep enough water, I used the water around one of the ends of the airport
- Get into the water, while in your vehicle. Make sure the vehicle isn’t touching the bottom. I don’t know if the vehicle needs to be upside down, but it still flips in most cases. Here presented with a Dragster, in the waters around the end of the airport
- The Airtime timer will start counting time. During my tests, the timer once stopped by itself at around 5 seconds, and the second time I let it go until 7.6, Since the competition was about to end
- You can restart the timer by mashing the WASD keys. No particular order or way to do it, just spam them. It works reliably.
- If you wish to stop the timer, get out of the vehicle, the time will be added to your score
- This can be used to easily cheese the competition, even with a very subpar vehicle
Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Roblox username: Caffreze