Improvement to the current Drift/Grip option

I mean there is a way to make your car lose grip in CC2, but that’s the thing … it only makes your car loooosee grip. You can’t really hold a continuous drift with low-end cars, like a AE86 or BRZ, so I would really like there to be an option of changing your car handling to either a drift, neutral or grip handling. (Instead of changing the tire grip)

Similar to NFS 2015.

How it could look:

Drift Handling = allows players to hold realistic drifts and initiate them faster. Adds negative camber to all wheels and lowers the car (if possible, cuz ik that A-Chassis is difficult, when it comes to camber change)

Neutral handling = the stock handling, neither too grippy nor too slidey

Grip Handling = allows players to turn at high speeds with no additional spin. Basically, absolutely no overspin coming from the wheels. Provides offset to the car, as well as lowers it a bit.

Example of UI:

This will bring and form new communities on CC2!!!
It will also make the game more enjoyable, don’t get me wrong.
(Like this post so this suggestion gets added!!)

9 Likes

CC2 Logic is :

2 Likes

It always is, but CC2 cars are based on the A-chassis, aaaaaand the A-chassis can be made to drift in a pretty easy way. (or increase the grip)

Ik there is a current drift/grip tires option but it’s usless since it makes the care just either increase or decrease grip ON the tires.

Instead there should be like 3 handling setups you can choose from: Grip, Stock, Drift (and offroad, maybe …)

THe Drift Option makes ur car AN actual drift car, THAT you can ACCtually drift.
The Grip Option is the extreme opposite of the Drift Option.
And the Stock is … Stock.

3 Likes

Can someone explain the corner thing

3 Likes

There. I fixed it.

2 Likes

No

explain to me what corner means in here

2 Likes

Like taking corners what does that mean

2 Likes

It means going at high speeds when cornering.

Example of a road that has sharp corners:

“Cornering” would mean going fast and turning quickly on a sharp road (just like above).

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

yep.

2 Likes

Man, the drift mechanic in the game sucks, as been said I think quite a bit, drift tires are like your wheels are made of black ice, and your turn radius is decreased to zero, like, yea your car isn’t as grippy with drift tires but that does not mean your turn radius is decreased to zero, you need turning to actually be able to get your car into a drift, and your car still has more grip than ice.

Anyways, this suggestion seems good, might make the main drifting mechanic better, though I would still like an option to use the handle brake as I like that drift mechanism.

3 Likes

I never said to remove the handbrake :slight_smile:
It would only affect handling.

Car Drifting GIF

3 Likes

i mean CC2 cars is never :

yes a grip tires in this Game is never lost the grip when to much trun at high speed
but it will lost when your use the handle brake
R.I.P Logic
its Hard to do a Power slide .

4 Likes

But they can be modified to do such things. All the cars are built using the A-Chassis, which has a module script with all the tuning (HP, Max Torque, Camber, Front Wheel Angle Steering, Gear Ratios and all that good stuff).

2 Likes
  • and yeah CC2 cars isn’t have a Torque
    mean the tire will never Lost the grip When launch (little slick in RWD and FWD cars But it will less slick in AWD cars)

• some reson When the cars going at the high speed the cars and other parts Like Wheel will Float mean less sufface To make some grip and when your trun the Center Gravity will change the grip in the each 4 wheell will not same

• When you go to Other sufface like Rain,mud,ice,etc the tire will Lose the grip
    the open Diff at the Drive wheel will Delivery the 90% Power at the Lost the traction Wheel
    for LSD cars is better than open diff all power not Delivery Power Like open diff . but still can correct trun like open diff
    when the One of Drive wheel Lost the traction it will Share 30-50% power to opposite side

3 Likes

They do have torque. They can change tire grip in a script called “Simulated”. ALL the cars in CC2 are made with the A-Chassis, WHICH I know of cuz I have been doing drift cars, off-road cars, and track cars for the game I am developing.

2 Likes

ok

3 Likes

ok pls i wanna play ur game early access lol

2 Likes

they dont lose grip cos they have too much lol

2 Likes

not released yet

2 Likes