I'm Gonna Be Taking a Break for a Little Bit

I won’t specifically say why, but my mind has just been stressed over the last 3 days, and tbh, I’m not really feeling all that great either.

I will most likely be lurking around but I won’t be really doing much, as I really just need time to recoup. I will hopefully be back to normal anytime between 3-7 days, maybe a bit longer, idrk.

See you all around.

6 Likes

cya

4 Likes

Will there be any ddcn

3 Likes

Well i wish you luck. Last night I was mis-informed about something, so I thought would he off for a while. Turns out they were wrong, so ill be back like normal.

5 Likes

yay

3 Likes

may as well respond to this, no there most likely won’t be, but I will probably make a ddcn for every single day I have missed when I come back.

4 Likes

thank you for your moderation. your moderation is better than the mods over at Roblox

4 Likes

lol

2 Likes

sure okay

2 Likes

roblox moderation fucking sucks randomly banning innocent ppl and how the hell did rednaz like my comment even if he afk lol

3 Likes

I can’t believe they removed basically fnf >:((

3 Likes

You’re right roblox moderation FRIGIN SUCKS

5 Likes

its not really moderators fault tho it was there shit bot they made that banned the wrong game and person.

4 Likes

Oh, I had distant thoughts about a bot but thought they used actual moderators

4 Likes

cause why would a human being take down a game and ban the wrong person for taking down the game

3 Likes

Yeah, if they were that bad I think they’d be in prison rn

4 Likes

umm isnt that a little harsh bc of a game?

3 Likes

I g u e s s

3 Likes

imagine going to prision for life without parole bc you messed up and deleted the wrong game

3 Likes

All you could say is, “my bad”

3 Likes