If or when body kits/modifications will be added-

I found this Chiron body kit, and thought I’d be cool for it to be added if body kits will be added. I feel like it should cost credits since it’s a one of a kind (because I think it exist on someone’s Chiron in real life.)

The black camo accents are toggable, meaning you can choose if you want them.
And there should be accents on the edges or splitters, like, you can change the color of just the edge of the side splitter, I think another name for what I’m trying to say is highlights?

Extra suggestion: Is it okay if I ask for the Chiron’s interior to be first updated in whatever update will change the interior of cars.

5 Likes

a repost of your own post lol

promise me you won rice out an expensive car

that body kit is hot (not in an nsfw way)

You took your own words out of context

don’t rice up expensive cars

too bad

i hope the bodykits dont ruin the game with ricers like vs did except vs doesnt have bodykits

That’s bound to happen, no matter what, but still having body kits might be a nice little thing.

1 Like

New discovery, if your match the stripe on the Mclaren P1 GTR with the primary color and reflectance, then it will look as if you just heavily “modified” a Mclaren P1, to me at least.

the people who made that bodykit ruined a bugatti chiron

But when the company themselves basically does the same thing but people seem to like it more.

I can see that this body kit maybe ruined the art of the car but still.
(Not in the one in this reply)

dont like that one much either

I didn’t know how to word so imma just say again, when the company themselves does it, it’s considered art and a better version of it’s counter part, but putting a body kit on a super car is considered ruining the car.

why the hell are there veneno rims on the chiron, i take back what i said about the bodykit 3 months ago lmao

i like that chiron it looks kinda cool ngl

1 Like

that was my suggestion but when i found it i deleted my post hope it gets added

1 Like