I think its still not time to say goodbye

i remembered the reason i wanted to leave this forum but wont

school is becoming more and more rigorous nowadays and i need to tread lightly or lose greatly, i felt i’ve had my focus a bit derailed by car crushers, roblox and stuff and i needed to take a break from roblox in general

that dosen’t include this community, because i never learn. You guys are awesome, I like being able to talk to the people who share the same interest as me, and who are able to tolerate my dry unsensitive sense of humor. I will never be active on the cc discord, although most of what i say on the ccdiscussion is pure nonsense and crap, i can have a not-so serious conversation.

I remembered all this today, and i think i would like to say im still gonna be here to you guys, its been nice to talk here, but i only asked no one to suspend me so please dont. I feel i’ve severely overstayed my welcome but i’m still staying because as i said, i never learn

i’m glad i got to talk to you guys everyday
Goodbye for like 10 minutes
@Koni_168

5 Likes

Please dont ban me rummy

2 Likes

badhi

2 Likes

I feel attacked

4 Likes

Only reason I’m not mad is because this is kind of true, I did try to leave but at most I left for like ten minutes. I also used to write stuff pretty weirdly back then so the way I worded stuff feels wrong

3 Likes

Its about me tho

2 Likes

It also applies to me in some ways

1 Like

Ok…

1 Like

bye koni :wave:

Im not leaving l

1 Like

Lol

1 Like