I only have Head

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: “I only have head”

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: “Rarely happen”

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: “Laptop”

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. “You have to use the hold X at the time you fall into the acid (Row 2) after that your respawn car will already charged use press that in the time you fell into acid and it will decay your body (or something else that in your body) and that will make you have almost 0 health. ***You will not die if you in the car this glitch happen to me 2 times. My first time is just my legs though out the car and the Second is just my head floating that I already said.”

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: “NO”

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

"sorry I didn’t screenshot it but I have my picture that I only have a head (Floating) next to the car)strong text

Roblox username: Darkness_isDOME

This is the picture of me have floating head

Also if you gonna ban me it’s ok but it’s fun to do and I want you guys to fix it.
(I don’t know I use grammar wrong or something I’m not from English or America but If there something You don’t understand. Well Sh*t

2 Likes

Oh yeah everyone see my head floating

2 Likes

What

2 Likes

i think thats a roblox loading glitch or something

1 Like

Wait why does this close after a year all of a sudden?

1 Like

new to the bugs channel
don’t really know why though

1 Like

Idk

1 Like

closes a year AFTER the last reply

1 Like

u are just built different :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.