I NEED YOU! YES YOU!

Howdy fellow reader!

I want to know any changes you think should be made to the rules and why:
Did you have a bad experience with moderation which you think was complete bullshit?
Do you think certain sentences in the rules are too vague?
Any rules that we should implement?
Have you encountered any “silent rules”?

If you answered yes to anyone of those, brilliant!

Please reply to this topic or contact me directly via Discord. (Virtruvious#1337)

Your contributions help to make this community a better place, thanks in advance.
-Virtruvious, Server Manager

6 Likes

You have two Ts in one “With”

3 Likes

1 1/2 months for warns to clear. I think 3 months is a bit too long but its your decision

3 Likes

Also his discord user is Virtruvious#1337

4 Likes

I think 3 months is plenty enough, most discord servers don’t even allow their warnings to expire.

6 Likes

Fixed.

5 Likes

@Virt I just edited you disc user in.

4 Likes

Alright, thanks.

4 Likes

1- I have a problem with the Mini Modding rule, It should be subjected to only if someone who isn’t a mod is enforcing RULES to a user and not by someone randomly telling someone to stop doing something that’s annoying, Also I believe that we should be able to tell people to go read the rules as long as we aren’t like oh hey go read #rule 1 or whatever

2- There’s no mention of not being able to post epilepsy enducing images/gifs in general chat or anywhere and I have been told off a few times for it, So that should become a rule but only to an extent, Minimal and low flashing emojis/gifs should be fine but major eye damaging ones no.

3- There’s no Don’t Ping Panwellz rule yet and I think that should be added already because people still ping him

4- Lastly because I’m still confused about this entirely, Are we or are we not allowed to talk about alcohol/smoking cause it gets varied and I’d like it to be clear whether we can or not

Have a good day k bye

7 Likes

Good suggestions Chloe

4 Likes

ehh… drugs too…?

4 Likes

The sensitive topics rule needs to be updated

4 Likes

I believe in 2nd chances but theres a difference between a 2nd chance and someone whos just trying to cause trouble, I feel that if its rightful staff should be able to perm ban people who are just gonna keep causing trouble, it dosent help my case and im not saying im better in anyway but honestly its just not right that the staff have to sit there and put up with there shit and just keep warning them till perm ban,I get the guidelines I fr do but some people just dont follow them and dont care, they are just there to cause trouble and get attention and to me that isnt the purpose of the server, if they got a few warns and decided to stop and just became a functioning member of the server than fine leave them but if they keep on doing it not even stopping to respond to other messages then they fr should just leave. This is all my opinion and I see a lot of staff bringing up good arguments against this point but no matter what this point will still be at least a little bit valid.

3 Likes

All users within the discord are to be treated and punished equally. We only ban during raid attempts on the server itself. A user must go through the warning policy to get banned.

Reason being if we didn’t, we would have obvious accusations of bias and that’s not something we want. A new policy to allow kicks will be added in the rules revision.

5 Likes

tbh virt thats a better solution than mine

3 Likes

Fire fanta

4 Likes

After careful consideration I believe firing Fanta would leave a negative impact on the discord community as she is a vital member of the moderation team.

For this reason I’m going to have to deny such a request as we are looking to progress our moderation system and rules and not degrade them.

4 Likes

Humph

3 Likes

make me mod

3 Likes