I keep falling out of the map. Everytime I spawn in my car I fall out of the map. It often keeps occuring and It is very annoying espicially after I spawn my tier 3 vehicles. Device: Computer/ The bug happens often and

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead

What is the bug?
Answer: map glitches

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: it occurs regularly

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No Is not a gui / interface bug.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**LocusbigfanYT

6 Likes

Yooooooooooooooo a new holder for the worlds longest topic title :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Wrong place buddy

1 Like

Looks to be the right place…

1 Like

Hello Galaxy_Gamer,

We appreciate your report.

It seems from my understanding that this is a spawn function issue. However this could also be a Roblox issue we cannot fix. This is actually a known bug from my understanding. I’m leaning more to this being an Issue on Roblox’s end so at this time this might be unfixable. The developers would know better than me.

Thanks,
Nate

1 Like

Love the title