I got more money that it was writed from 15T tank

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: i got more money than it was writed from the 15 Trillion rank

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. spawn a tank
    2 crash it with rpg
    3 you should get 120b but the normal money is 90b
    EDIT i got 196 b from the tank that should give me 90brobloxapp-20200419-1357530.wmv (1,1 MB)

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: yes

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

robloxapp-20200419-1348535.wmv (2,8 MB)
Roblox username: cebulakP1

3 Likes

i got 160B money what is happening?

3 Likes

yeah but it need to be fixed haha

3 Likes

For future reference, this is not a GUI bug as it is not something wrong with the interface, but with a specific item and vehicle.

4 Likes

oh okay. Sorry

3 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

yeah it needs to be fixed asap

2 Likes

Has this happened since? And if so is it only the Exoniphic?

2 Likes

it usually all of them

1 Like

It happened some times with the thrust SSC

1 Like

Panwellz it sometimes happens to this day, but i dont have screenshots it sometimes gives me more money.

1 Like

I think it’s when you destroy a vehicle, respawn it, and destroy it again quickly. I can make it read “500 billion” by destroying a Thrust SSC or the giant digger truck and respawning and then destroying it again right after. This is just the game showing how much money you earned from your current spawn and previous spawn at the same time.

1 Like

its an option but when i destroy it respawn it and then wait and again destroy it it also shows more

1 Like