I found a leak about update 33 (i think)

I found a leak (i think)

5 Likes

:moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

4 Likes

I saw that in discord in the update info

4 Likes

Cc2 Discord is bad

3 Likes

Bruh

3 Likes

You only say that cause you got banned cause you caused a lot of shit :rofl:

8 Likes

fr?

3 Likes

3 Likes

says you

3 Likes

Yeah says me, cause unlike you I never got myself Perma banned B)

6 Likes

Didn’t you posted nsfw and didn’t get warned?

3 Likes

A while ago I posted an Among Us twerking emoji and got warned for NSFW but it was a false warn

2 or 3 days ago I asked Exon if I could post a video that I had posted it before but was unsure if I was able to post it anymore he told me I could and if it wasn’t ok he would delete it, He ended up deleting it but said I was fine and wouldn’t get warned because he allowed it in the first place

and then a day after that I got another false warn for NSFW because someone interpreted something wrong

So I don’t know where you’re getting these leaks from but they’re pretty innacurate because I have been warned many times for NSFW before :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

and i got warned for saying shut up

3 Likes

Probably because 1- it’s disrespectful and 2- you aimed it towards someone

3 Likes

i thought Discord is 13+

3 Likes

Discord is 13+ yes but if rules state not to be disrespectful to people then don’t be disrespectful, easy

4 Likes

idk, its sounds like be quiet in other form

3 Likes

be quiet is the kinder term for it

4 Likes

and “shut” too?

3 Likes

be quiet sounds better than shut up imo

4 Likes